Majority of the commercial installations require a licensed contractor, insurance policies, and design drawing expertise; HD Hookups fulfills all these requirements. The company provides complete systems integration for a wide range of commercial applications. It works with public & private schools, school districts, restaurants, property management companies, medical facilities, industrial & manufacturing facilities, and correctional facilities in San Diego and Orange County.
There is an unprecedented demand for video surveillance systems around the world because of the growing security concerns within establishments. Companies are coming up with cutting-edge security equipment that can offer protection against the ever more sophisticated threats arising in the society.
Benefits of Digital Video Surveillance
- Savings – Installation of a security system can drastically reduce your insurance bill.
- Accessibility – Digital video surveillance can give you the ability to quickly and easily view access events in multiple areas of you facility.
- Profitability – With digital video surveillance, you can have greater control over loss. It may also help lower liability and insurance cost.
- Productivity – Surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service.
- Reliability – Digital Video recorders (DVRs) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
- Improved picture quality – DVRs deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time.
- Enhanced Capabilities – DVRs allow you to store more information using less space. Plus, events captured with DVRs can easily be downloaded, recorded to a CD-ROM or duplicated when an additional copy is required.
- Remote Access – Many DVR units can help you oversee your business from anywhere you have remote connectivity.